Excellent history of delivering successful test and development solutions. Employed more than 30 years with International Business Machines (IBM), with all yearly performance ratings in the top 2 high performing categories except once. Predominant current experience and skills in expert test management and project management, and a broad history of technical experience in many areas including System Programming, Infrastructure management, software programming, database development, and system engineering.
- Performs several roles simultaneous (great multi-tasking skills) where recent years responsibilities included managing an organization of 95 professionals, building a professional high quality testing practice, and leading testing engagements successfully
- Sought after to fix malfunctioning test project solutions for both federal and commercial clients
- Led complex IBM test solutions worldwide to successful conclusions by building, training, deploying and managing successful teams and solutions around the world
- Took an international assignment in China for the #1Chinese Bank as the project executive providing an application development excellence (ADE) solution while training the Chinese testing staff in testing excellence
- Led testing solutions with both Waterfall and Agile like methodologies, automation and performance testing with Hewlett Packard (HP), IBM Rational products, creating testing strategies and test plan documents, estimating test solutions, and supporting all levels of testing from Unit test through User Acceptance test
- IBM Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification