Our vetting approach is very simple - if submissions to consultant openings don’t pass Your standards, they will not be submitted to you!
Initially, we flesh out the details regarding your IT staffing needs: an understanding of the project(s), the roles, processes, tech skills needed and stage in the SDLC.
We then conduct the following steps:
- Pull from full-time, available staff first, then source from our pre-qualified list and lastly recruit additional qualified individuals for our internal vetting process
- Outside of the resume details, we dig into the person’s key impact on projects as an individual contributor, where did they add value/make a significant difference
- Conduct in person or video tech exam: review code (within their expertise) and ask questions such as "what does this code do?", "what's wrong with it?", "how would you make it better?", etc.
- Conduct soft skills review: what makes them tick, what excites them, biggest challenge, how they overcame it, etc.
- Match client requirements with right tech and culture match
- Present worthy candidate(s) to client
Our process has proven to be extremely effective. Because of this we have about 95% interview ratio and 50% placement ratio with all candidates submitted. We understand how difficult it is to find a great vendor partner.We want the chance to prove to you that we are worth it!
We offer a two week guarantee of all onsite consultants!
We source from a pool of 100,000+ tech professionals that NO LOCAL AGENCY has access to. Just give us a try and see for yourself how fast and effortless your IT hiring processes can be!