Tanvi S.( Senior Quality Analyst/Tester )Skills: SOAP UI; TFS (Team Foundation Server), MTM, JIRA, Quality Center; Oracle, SQL Server, Toad; Win 98, Win 2000 professional, Win 7, 8; Microsoft Project Plan (MPP)Experience: 5+ yearsAvailability: ASAPLocation: Edmonton, Canada
- 5+ years of IT experience in Software Testing and good knowledge on Oracle 11g.
- 2+ years of experience as a Senior QA analyst and 1+ year of experience as Team Lead/Project Coordinator.
- 3 years of experience in Banking and financial domain, precisely in Home Mortgage applications dealing with Forward Mortgages handling Conventional, FHA and VA loans.
- Possess profound experience in Quality Assurance for Product based Applications and have proficient knowledge in Home Mortgage domain.
- Performed Security Testing manually to the base application testing Cross-site scripting, SQL Injections, Content spoofing.
- Extensive experience in Test Analysis, Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and QA Process training.
- Involved in Sanity Testing, Integration and System Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Security Testing, Database Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Expertise in MS CRM functionalities and hold good experience on Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity and Sales Management.
- Adhere to Agile/Scrum methodology for project and facilitated all testing related activities like build process into QA, test execution and defect triage.
- Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle.
- Expertise in Requirement analysis and understanding the gaps with existing functionality.
- Hold good practice in preparation of Test Plan, Effort Estimations, and review of Test Cases/Test Scenarios/Checklists.
- Involved in review of Defects and participated in Defect Triage meetings.
- Reliable, resourceful and efficient team player, able to adapt quickly to new requests, problem solver, working under pressure.
- Ability to meet deadlines and projects specifications.
- Have Good Communication, Interpersonal Skills and quick learner and a good Team handling skills.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Get full access to our database of available IT resources in North America and Europe!Get in touch now!