Peter K.( Senior .NET Developer )Skills: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML 5, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ, Visual Studio 2012/2013, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server 2012/2014, DTS/SSIS packages, data modeling tools (ERwin/ERStudio)Experience: 5+ yearsAvailability: 2 WeeksLocation: Vancouver, Canada
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
- 5+ years of total experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications, 4 of which are in a web/client-server environment.
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience with projects involving Microsoft.NET and SQL Server technologies for web, web service and desktop application development using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML 5, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ, Visual Studio 2012/2013.
- 3+ years of relational database design, normalization, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server 2012/2014, DTS/SSIS packages, data modeling tools (ERwin/ERStudio).
- 2+ years of SQL Reporting Services (or Crystal Reports) and ad-hoc reporting.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC and standard SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, RUP, Agile/SCRUM to deliver client solutions.
- 4+ years of exposure to application lifecycle management tools for configuration management, version control and testing (Microsoft Team Foundation Server is preferred).
- Experience in UML/Rational tools or other design tools.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as team lead or team member/developer.
- Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments.
- Utilize application development environments, tools and methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Get full access to our database of available IT resources in North America and Europe!Get in touch now!